I’m really pleased that The Creative Fire has been nominated for the very first ever Canopus Award. The award recognizes works “with a primary component of interstellar exploration or travel.” I’m in fabulously good company and I’m also pleased to see recognition for work about space travel.
Previously Published Long-Form Fiction (40,000 words or more)
- The Creative Fire, Brenda Cooper (Pyr)
- Other Systems, Elizabeth Guizzetti (48fourteen)
- InterstellarNet: Enigma, Ed Lerner (FoxAcre)
- Coming Home, Jack McDevitt (Ace)
- Slow Bullets, Alastair Reynolds (Tachyon)
- Aurora, Kim Stanley Robinson (Orbit)