If you’re a subscriber to my newsletter, you’re already entered in the contest. If you are not, there are a variety of ways to get entered (or increase your chances to win.) Below in the contest rules are the ways you can earn or request extra entries.
This is my way of giving out a few free books, but it’s also my way of getting more people to join my monthly newsletter and/or to meet people who are reading my work. I hope the contest helps me get more notice for Wilders, which debuts on June 13th. I’m ending the contest at midnight on the 9th so I can mail books to people around the time they become available in stores.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (BECAUSE THEY ARE REQUIRED)
This is a sweepstakes — that’s what they call it anyway, upon some research.
- There will be at least two winners selected.
- Here are ways to enter:
- The easiest way to enter is to be a subscriber to my newsletter. To subscribe, go here: http://www.brenda-cooper.com/. If you are already a subscriber you have one entry already (but can earn more!)
- You can encourage a friend to sign up for my newsletter and/or buy Wilders, and just let me know via the “contact” form on this page.
- You can send me any comment you like on any of my work that you’ve read. I may use some of these comments in promotion, but if I plan to use yours, I’ll let you know and ask for your permission.
- You can send me a link to a review you’ve made of any of my work. It can be a new review or even an old review, on any platform, and it can have been a bad review. Not important. Your entry will be a thanks for taking the time to review!
- You can send me an email via the “contact” form requesting an entry, and I’ll enter you in the drawing.
- The prize is a physical or ebook copy of Wilders or POST for each winner, which I’ll mail at my cost to anywhere in the US. If the winner is outside the US, the prize will be an ebook edition.
- Prizes will be picked by random drawing. All prizes will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified by email. They must respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 who lives in the United States.
- The contest opens May 23rd, 2017 and closes at midnight on June 9th, 2017 (Pacific time).
- No purchase necessary.
- Winners may be asked to provide a photo of themselves (hey, maybe with the book!) for the blog and to sign a release allowing me to use it here on the blog. But they won’t have to.